THIS SCHOOL is now open
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We have built Barton Primary School, which serves families in the growing suburb of Cranbourne West. The school accommodates up to 475 students, and was delivered by the Learning Communities Victoria (LCV) consortium.
The school opened for students, Prep to Year 6 in Term 1, 2017.
The school was designed with the local community in mind and is a gathering place for local families and residents to enjoy community, arts, sports and recreation programs.
- an additional multi-purpose space that can be used by the school during school hours and by the YMCA out of school hours to provide a range of community services and programs;
- an expanded gymnasium built to Netball Victoria standards;
- embedded environmental sustainability education via the CERES ResourceSmart Schools program initiative;
- additional classrooms for students in this high growth area;
- conference and meeting rooms for local community use.
Clarke Hopkins Clarke were the architects for the project.
Watpac were the builders for the project.
Andrew Felsinger was been appointed as the principal of Barton Primary School.
Students are eligible to enrol in this school if it is the nearest government school to where the student lives.
Our enrolment map will help you see if your child is eligible to enrol at the school.
If you would like to enrol your child in this school, contact the new Principal Andrew Felsinger.
Phone: 03 8766 4000
Policies on enrolment, placement, and admission are available on the Department of Education and Training website.
Learning Communities Victoria (LCV) consortium who delivered the project, brought together outstanding expertise and PPP experience. The LCV partners included Amber as sponsor, ClarkeHopkinsClarke as architect, Watpac as builder, Spotless as facilities manager and YMCA and CERES as community partners.