We're modernising this school in two stages. Traditional classroom spaces will be transformed into flexible learning spaces to support diverse student needs.
We've appointed Bradbury Dicker Architects for this project.
We've appointed BDH Constructions for this project.
Now completed, this stage included:
- extending the library to create a senior centre
- creating a junior learning studio with classroom spaces
- upgrading specialist facilities including art and music areas.
Now underway, this includes:
- refurbishing a building to increase natural light and ventilation
- undertaking minor landscaping works.
You can find out more about this school at
Drysdale Primary School.