We're modernising this school in two stages. Traditional classroom spaces will be transformed into flexible learning spaces to support diverse student needs.
We've appointed Bradbury Dicker Architects for this project.
We've appointed BDH Constructions for this project.
- Extending the library to create a senior centre. This has been completed and is being used by the students.
- Creating a junior learning studio with classroom spaces
- Upgrading specialist facilities including art and music areas
- Refurbishing a building to increase natural light and ventilation
- Undertaking minor landscaping works
You can find out more about this school at
Drysdale Primary School.