two projects happening at Epsom Primary School, both of which are under construction:
- Major modernisation and upgrade works on the school through the Upgrade & Modernisation Fund
- Creation of a new inclusive learning space through the Inclusive Schools Fund
We are undertaking a major modernisation project to replace school portables with purpose-built facilities.
New facilities include a multi-purpose hall, and a main building with:
- reception and admin areas
- meeting rooms, breakout spaces and quiet areas
- art room
- flexible teaching and learning spaces
We are also looking at acquiring land to extend the school.
Below is a fly-through video of the school design.
We appointed e+ architecture to design this project.
We appointed Searle Brothers for this project.
INCLUSIVE SCHOOLS FUND
We are using this funding to create an inclusive and sensory learning space.
The Inclusive Schools Fund is a $20 million fund over four years, established to help Victorian government schools implement innovative projects that promote best practice inclusive school environments and support the educational and social needs of children and young people with disabilities.
We have appointed Foursight to design this project.
We have appointed Johns Lyng Group for this project.
For further information, please see the Inclusive Schools Fund page.