The Victorian Government is committed to providing high quality early years programs to give every child the best start in life.
The Government, through the Children’s Facilities Capital Program, is supporting local governments and other service providers to invest in early childhood infrastructure. This funding will respond to growing demand for places, raise the quality of learning environments and improve access to services for children from vulnerable and/or disadvantaged families.
This proposed project is a double unit kindergarten licensed for 132 place. It will include:
- Two kindergarten rooms, each licensed for 33 or more children
- Licensed outdoor play space landscaped to reflect natural, exploratory play with flexible use of equipment.
- Office space for Kindergarten staff
- Kitchen for use by all service users
- Maternal Child Health - Two consulting suites for MCH consultation or Allied Health Services.
- Waiting area
- Multipurpose Community Space accommodating playgroups, meetings, assesment and therapy purposes
- Toilets for all service users