We upgraded and refurbished facilities at Mildura West Primary School in three stages.
In the first stage we built a new learning hub with new classrooms. We then refurbished Block A and provided new classroom areas and breakout spaces in stage two, as well as creating a new covered outdoor learning area. In the final stage we demolished a multipurpose building to allow for the development of landscaped outdoor space between the library and Block D. Basic maintenance works were also carried out across all three stages.
33 St Andrews Place
1800 896 950
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Victoria and pay respect to the ongoing living cultures of First Peoples.