Integrated Children's Centre
About the project
We partnered with Beaconhills College to deliver an integrated children's centre including:
- four rooms for children aged 6 months to 3 years;
- four rooms for children aged 3 to 5 years;
- rooms for before and after school and vacation care;
- a multipurpose playroom that can accommodate supported playgroup;
- and consulting rooms for maternal and child health, early intervention, and health and allied services.
External providers are able to use the facilities to deliver integrated services. This is a community facility that works with families to support children to reach their full potential.
As part of the 2017-2018 Children's Facilities Capital Program $1,600,000 was allocated to the project.
Reviewed 31 March 2022