Work with us and help build a bright and better education future for Victoria.
At the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) we work across government, industry and the community to design, build, maintain and modernise schools and kindergartens.
We’re proud of the way we work together to deliver contemporary, safe, and sustainable learning environments. We know that what we do enables students to do new and better things, and it takes passion and a multidisciplinary team of people to make it happen.
We are property and building experts, project managers, architects, former principals and business managers and specialists in relocatable buildings, facilities management, communications, finance, data analytics and policy.
Our culture is the key to our success. We are inclusive and welcoming. We value talent and teamwork and connection. We support each other to learn and grow and to do our very best work – because our work makes a difference.
We're committed to attracting and retaining the best people. That means that when you work with us you can expect more than just a great culture: you'll also have access to the wide range of benefits available to public service employees, including flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities and generous leave entitlements.
When positions become available at the VSBA they are listed here and on Careers.Vic.
- Project Officer VPS4, School Maintenance Advice and Planning Unit, closes 28 February
- Senior Contract Manager VPS5, School Cleaning Unit, closes 28 February
- Project Officer VPS4, School Asset Assessments Unit, closes 29 February
- Manager VPS6, Strategy and Investment Unit, closes 29 February
- Architectural Analyst VPS4, Information and Analysis Unit, closes 1 March
- Manager VPS6, Minor Capital Works Unit, closes 11 March