Upgrade and Modernisation
About the project
We upgraded the main wing at Auburn South Primary School.
- refurbishment of the ground and first floor levels
- a new covered outdoor learning area (COLA)
- minor refurbishment to the loft and mezzanine
- a new lift that provides access to all levels
- redesigning the visitor entrance to be more accessible.
From the 2020–21 Infrastructure Planning and Acceleration fund, the school was allocated $336,400 in planning funding.
In the 2020–21 State Budget, the school received $3.328 million.
Reviewed 31 August 2023