281 Boardwalk Blvd Point Cook 3030
The above dates are forecast only and subject to change.
About the project
Featherbrook P-9 College opened in first term 2017 and will serve the rapidly growing residential areas in the suburb of Point Cook. The school will accommodate up to 550 students, and was delivered by the Learning Communities Victoria (LCV) consortium.
The school was designed with the local community in mind and is a gathering place for local families and residents to enjoy community, arts, sports and recreation programs.
- an additional multi-purpose space that can be used by the school during school hours and by the YMCA out of school hours to provide a range of community services and programs
- an expanded gymnasium built to Netball Victoria standards
- a kitchen to allow for food technology and community cooking programs
- embedded environmental sustainability education via the CERES ResourceSmart Schools program initiative
- conference and meeting rooms for local community use
Delivered as part of the $291 million allocated in 2014–15 for the Public Private Partnership (PPP) Project across regional and metropolitan Victoria.
Reviewed 29 September 2022