- 24-28 Kalkee Rd Horsham 3400
Integrated Children's Centre
The above dates are forecast only and subject to change.
About the project
Horsham Rural City Council built the hub, a new integrated children's centre. The hub is a central community hub with a range of health, education and support services all available under the one roof.
The hub provides 3-year-old and 4-year-old kindergarten, after kindergarten care, Maternal and Child Health, supported playgroup, immunisation, toy library and early intervention.
- a large multipurpose space
- a shared space for community activities
- consulting/interview rooms, a meeting room and shared working space for Maternal and Child Health Services
- reception/administration and public amenities with accessible and baby change facilities.
Children’s Services are delivered in 4 rooms for 93 children. The rooms are adjoining and designed to open up for group activities and special events.
Through the 2015–16 Children's Facilities Capital Program $1.6 million was allocated to the children's hub.
- Integrated Children's Centre