Upgrade and Modernisation
About the project
We built a learning centre, refurbished the St Johns Building, and created new pathways and landscaping.
The new learning centre includes:
- six new rooms with an adjacent breakout space
- staff areas with a direct connection to the north and eastern courtyards
- student, staff & disabled toilets
- covered walkways & outdoor learning space.
Minor refurbishment works have been completed in the library block (St Johns Building).
We also completed external works that include:
- new courtyards
- new seating
- external covered access to connect the St Johns Building to the new learning centre
- additional paving and seating areas for the middle terrace and connecting the original school building southern deck to the north of the new learning centre.
In the 2016–2017 State Budget $112,000 was allocated to the school as part of the Planned Maintenance Program. In the 2017–18 State Budget, $2.1 million was allocated to this school.
Reviewed 04 October 2022