About the project
The school serves families in the suburb of Cranbourne North. The school has been built to accommodate up to 475 students, and was delivered by the Learning Communities Victoria consortium. The school opened for students, Prep to Year 6 in Term 1, 2017.
Students are eligible to enrol in this school if it is the nearest government school to where the student lives.
Kathy Sharp has been appointed as the principal of the school.
The school was designed with the local community in mind and is a gathering place for local families and residents to enjoy community, arts, sports and recreation programs.
- an Early Learning Centre run by the YMCA that facilitates the transition between early childhood learning to primary education
- an additional multi-purpose space that can be used by the school during school hours and by the YMCA out of school hours to provide a range of community services and programs
- an expanded gymnasium built to Netball Victoria standards
- embedded environmental sustainability education via the CERES ResourceSmart Schools program initiative
- additional classrooms for students in this high growth area
- conference and meeting rooms for local community use.
Delivered as part of the $291 million allocated in 2014–15 for the Public Private Partnership Project across regional and metropolitan Victoria.
Reviewed 08 November 2022